There’s many ways we’ve made the pub Covid-safe for our guests and team. Safety is, and has always been a top priority. When visiting, please be mindful of other guests and the safety of others. You’ll find sanitiser around the pub, and our team will be wearing face coverings. If you have any COVID symptoms, please postpone your booking. Find out all the ways we’re keeping you safe.
We welcome bookings of any size, you can book your table online or for larger groups and events please enquire.
Your feedback is important, so please talk to us. If you have any questions on anything we’re doing, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the celebrations continue as we can accommodate those much overdue get-togethers. We know how much everyone loves alfresco dining and drinking, and our outside space is the perfect spot for a drink or bite to eat. On the colder days wrap up and get cosy under our heated umbrellas. We’ve made it easy to order on mobile, and we’ll always have space for walk-ins so just pop down. See you soon!
Please arrive promptly for your reservation and be aware of the duration your table is booked for, as your table may have a second sitting. Should your plans change and you cannot make your reservation please let us know.
In busy periods, we may not be able to guarantee a table. All bookable outside tables are covered, but we are at the mercy of the weather, so please do wrap up if it's looking cooler. On sunnier days, non-covered tables are kept free for walk-ins, or call us on the day.
If at any point you begin to feel unwell and show any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone your visit until a later date.
In the interest of safety for all our guests and team, card payments are preferred. If using 'order on mobile', your payment will be made online through our payment service, Pepper.
Ordering on mobile has never been easier! Download the Peach Pubs App to order food and drink, pay your bill and receive gifts and treats. There will be cards in the pub explaining how to order, or to find out more use the link below.
To make your visit is as welcoming as possible, and to keep everybody safe, you may notice signage around the pub. Do talk to us if you're ensure of anything. Please respect other guests and our team and follow strict hygiene routines.
The safety of our guests and team is of the upmost importance to us, and we have complied with all guidance to manage the risk of Covid-19. The six steps include:
• Carrying out risk assessments and sharing with the team
• Having cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
• Taking reasonable steps to maintain distance, we'll continue to have screens dotted around the pub
• Checking team are fit for work daily
• Lateral flow tests will be taken every other day by the team
• Introducing cashless payments and order on mobile technology
• Introducing a new service process with a designated host on each shift managing walk ins
We will continue to focus on delivering great hospitality, whilst maintaining safety for all our guests and team. We will continue our extremely high hygiene and safety standards, as well as adding additional measures.
• Team temperatures will be taken at the start of each shift
• Sanitiser stations around the pub
• Recorded hand washing of team throughout shifts
• Continuous cleaning of touch points, tables and chairs
• Covid training for all team
• New 'order on mobile' technology
• Protective screens to assist with distancing